Paternity Testing Made Simple
We have established a comprehensive service network in most metropolitan areas with collection facilities providing 'Peace of Mind' throughout. We are able to coordinate convenient appointments and timely testing services in most metro areas.
View Larger Map
DNA Paternity Testing Labs Process Features:
- The Highest Quality Control Standards-Unlike many other paternity testing companies, our company utilizes a paternity testing laboratory fully certified by the AABB, ISO 17025, ensuring your test is performed to the highest international standards.
- Painless Testing-Samples are taken simply by gently rubbing a soft swab on the inside of the cheek. No blood or other sample collection is required so the testing is painless and non-invasive.
- No Hidden Charges-Other testing companies have hidden costs and will charge an additional fee to provide the results once testing has been completed. All of the costs to collect the sample, process the result, and report the result back to the requestor are included in the prices quotes by us, guaranteed.
- Privacy Guaranteed-Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Any genetic or other information generated by us or provided by you will never be shared with a third party, such as an insurer, employer, or medical practitioner without your express written permission. Any and all personal data can be destroyed on request.
We Now Offer A New Prenatal Blood Test!
Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Blood Testing
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Blood Testing-This test allows for prenatal paternity testing via a blood sample from the mother, with no risk to the fetus! Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
13847 E 14th Street #100, San Leandro, CA 94577
At DNA Paternity Testing Labs we use the best Medical Laboratory in the industry, Laboratory Corporation of America. If needed, we can also refer you for legal counsel or a physician referral. Lastly, if you need a local medical clinic please ask your medical counselor for assistance.
Why establish DNA Paternity in California?
Paternity testing is conducted to determine if a man is an individual’s biological father. While several different ways to establish paternity were used in the past, DNA testing is now the most accurate and popular method and the only method admissible in California courts.
Choose the location closest to you, give them a call, and start the process of getting the results you need today!